Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!
I wrote out all the things to be thankful for and that are positive aspects of the present craziness. When I get to feeling irritated I read them over, works very well.
1. I normally spent 10 hours each week studying for my theology class on Sunday morning and 10 hours for my Wednesday night service and 6 hours for my leadership classes, and then 6 hours of the actual meeting times. That is 32 hours of extra time that I have this week. I am going to use it to pray a couple more hours for everybody in our church, I pray for everybody every week, but I will double that time this week so if anybody has needs you want me to pray for email me at email@example.com and I would be honored to pray for you.
2. Because of the extra time I have I can get caught up on my study time and actually get ahead in my lesson and sermon preparation.
3. I can do more reading in books that I just haven’t had time to get to.
4. I can spend a bunch more time memorizing Bible verses.
5. I can spend some more time working on the 1969 Mustang.
6. I can get some “honey do’s” scratched off my list.
7. I can get some extra sleep.
8. I can fish more😀😀.
9. I can ride my bicycle more.
10. I can shoot my bow more.
11. I can spend some time writing on my book project.
12. I can get started on building my fish pond .
I have more but you get the idea. Love ya all.